- Buildings are available in flexible units, which may be rented as multiple, open units. Companies are required to undertake at their cost, all required internal modifications to the leased units.
- Your company will be required to operate in compliance with the regulations of the Factories Act, which addresses the health, safety and welfare of your employees. Details are contained in the act, a copy of which can be sent to you on request.
- The building may be wired to suit your specific needs. You will therefore be required to install, at your cost, panel boxes, transformers and so forth. The Jamaica Public Service Company supplies electricity service and transformers. An application for this service requires a deposit.
- Two canteens are located on the Free Zone property for the general use of all workers in Zone.
- There are modern telephone, facsimile and Internet facilities to keep you in touch with your associates and all major international cities.